• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 QBs in the Portal

Sports and politics. Things are said, tales are told. The reasons are sometimes not clear.

Maybe the McCord camp did tell Nakos that. Maybe they had a reason. You and I will probably never know. What is clear from the majority of the reporting is that McCord's father, a former QB at Rutgers, is heavily involved in the process.

Bottom line:

"Don't believe everything that you read in the newspapers" ____ Andrew Card
As a journalist, you don't write the first thing you hear. That's rule number one. Hence his amateurish take.

Dude doesn't appear to be far removed from high school. So not sure how much of an expert he is. A little overboard in my opinion. Just my two cents.

As a journalist, you don't write the first thing you hear. That's rule number one. Hence his amateurish take.

Dude doesn't appear to be far removed from high school. So not sure how much of an expert he is. A little overboard in my opinion. Just my two cents.
On his plus side, he does live it

Is Nakos this year's version of Sir Yacht?

Get him out of here.

He looks like he's 12.

I don't know enough about him to have an informed judgment, but I would be interested in learning why he is supposed to have so much credibility.

Last edited:

Ummm...I guess you didn't sense my partial sarcasm.

But let's be honest here, Nakos the legit sports journalist just claimed four days ago McCord would never consider a lesser team from the B1G and then did the amateurish move of deleting his tweet. Legit journalist? I'll just agree to disagree.

Did you listen to his interview with Sip and Cal? He provided zero insight besides the fact that he confirmed that agents are heavily involved with NIL, which wasn't earth shattering. It was a painful listen.
Nakos was right. Everyone else was wrong to assume Nebraska is a lesser Big 10 destination!

In all seriousness, the hype and optimism around the team right now is sure a pleasant development, after missing a bowl game. Doesn’t seem like the coaches took a winter vacation. They’ve been busting their asses to improve the roster.

Last edited:

Nakos was right. Everyone else was wrong to assume Nebraska is a lesser Big 10 destination!

In all seriousness, the hype and optimism around the team right now is sure a pleasant development, after missing a bowl game. Doesn’t seem like the coaches took a winter vacation. They’ve been busting their asses to improve the roster.
MR: I'm on year two

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back