• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 QBs in the Portal

No guarantees of what? His dad said he is visiting

Gething him to visit is huge

No guarantees that he transfers to Nebraska.

ON3 says the chances of him transferring to Nebraska are 100%. That seems premature. A visit means he is interested, but we don't know yet whether he will be our next quarterback.

That said, a visit is certainly encouraging. Elite quarterbacks in the portal don't visit schools unless the interest level on both sides is high.

Last edited:

Wonder what it will take in NIL money for both?

However much it is will be a lot. Glad it's not NU that will pay it.

No guarantees that he transfers to Nebraska.

ON3 says the chances of him transferring to Nebraska are 100%. That seems premature. A visit means he is interested, but we don't know yet whether he will be our next quarterback.

That said, a visit is certainly encouraging. Elite quarterbacks in the portal don't visit schools unless the interest level on both sides is high.

Nothing in life is certain and that goes without saying

Odds I would think here are pretty favorable

Correct. Baylor was humming then with a better OL and receiving corps. With our OL and current receivers, I'm not as optimistic... but again, anything is better than what we have.
I am a little sick of hearing our current WR getting treated like garbage. Most of tje year we were playing with true freshmen. 2 of which were looking much better at the end of the year. What happens when we have those guys plus the 2 that went out the first few games to injury.

We definitely need an additional QB. We will also need a slot guy at WR.

I am a little sick of hearing our current WR getting treated like garbage. Most of tje year we were playing with true freshmen. 2 of which were looking much better at the end of the year. What happens when we have those guys plus the 2 that went out the first few games to injury.

We definitely need an additional QB. We will also need a slot guy at WR.
We also redshirted one of our frosh wrs, Doss. One or both Chi and Jaylen may have red shirted as well, but late leaving pre season retiring and early in season vets with injuries made that impossible.
Gaining that experience gets them aways down the road for next year.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back