• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

This coaching staff is young and extremely energetic it’s a passion not a job for them. The hours they are putting in both on and off the field is impressive. Some were with Rhule at Temple and Baylor but coaching a true blue blood at Nebraska has taken things up a few notches.
The fan base to them must be overwhelming and the number of media I would guess might be more than the Carolina Panthers. Energy and enthusiasm is contagious it’s being noticed by the recruits that visit. All things considered it’s the over the top fan base that has to be what really impressed them. The sell out streak( I don’t want to hear it’s manufactured ..someone bought the extra 2 or 3 thousand seats) is amazing when you think about the fact that this team hasn’t had a winning season in 6 years.

60239E81-7536-43E3-A273-222B32F27497.jpeg

Love to hear that … all the Benhart haters please take notice … especially the part about being an NFL player.
We'll see. I hope Benhart turns it around . . . but I'm going to be skeptical until I actually see him step up several notches in games. Far too many memories of him getting clowned, failing to make contact, or not even moving. Maybe between the change in S&C and the offensive approach, he'll find his groove.

Love to hear that … all the Benhart haters please take notice … especially the part about being an NFL player.
I stand on my previous comments. No lateral movement. Hips too tight. NFL doesn't need 6'9" guards in front of 6 foot QBs. I see it more as a motivational from Rhule.

That said, I hope the kid steps up his game and gets some mobility training from S&C staff.

Man, hard not to be super optimistic about this staff and the potential that is there. I feel like Charlie Brown with Lucy though, I just can't let myself get too excited until we see results on Saturdays.
Yes sir, results are all that matters in the end. It does feel good to be optimistic though. Beats the hell out of how I’ve felt about the Huskers the past 3 years anyway. There’s definitely some hope they’ll kill it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back