• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

The thing about Frank is he was a part of NU for Nearly 30 yrs in some way or form and was only HC for 6. We always hear about his HC tenure which I understand. But he actually contributed more to the program as a player and assistant than he did as a HC when you look at all he did
Those 30 years were the absolute best in Husker Football. GBR

45 yard lines marked in his honor

Solich 45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? A 1st down is time to line up and go again. Crazy.

My guess is that it's about shortening the game.

That's the trend in all sports these days. I think that's in response to the shorter attention span younger fans have (a product of scrolling through pages on your phone, etc.).

Personally, I don't mind it. Football has more empty time than any other sport.

My guess is that it's about shortening the game.

That's the trend in all sports these days. I think that's in response to the shorter attention span younger fans have (a product of scrolling through pages on your phone, etc.).

Personally, I don't mind it. Football has more empty time than any other sport.
No that would be baseball, and its more about fitting games into neat 3 hour windows than anyone's attention span.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back