• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

Having a TE as one of your best O lineman happens too.
I think its innovating, sort of like recruiting a RB out of Minny being an all time great at LB.
Dont start Rollins so low, it looks better this way;)
Oh, I'm not disagreeing or against it. I hope Rollins is just a dude who happens to (maybe) have found his true calling. Just knowing the recent history of the O-line, it does give a bit of pause in the back of my head.

It's Husker foot ball PTSD at this point.

Last edited:

Oh, I'm not disagreeing or against it. I hope Rollins is just a dude who happens to (maybe) have found his true calling. Just knowing the recent history of the O-line, it does give a bit of pause in the back of my head.

It's Husker foot ball PTSD at this point.
Yea, and looking at the recent past there werent many good things concerning the O line, but make no mistake, they have been somewhat maligned.
Now, going with a 3 TE set, will that O line get credit for great pass pro?
Or,will it be the scheme?
Watching Sats innovations and coaching puts the O line in better shape from the snap imo.
But they may have something in AJ,time will tell

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back