• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Scholarship Numbers

Updated - took out WR Alante Brown and OL Hunter Anthony
1677083498251.png

Updated - took out: TE James Carnie, CB Tyreke Johnson, & TE Chris Hickman.

View attachment 94930
Did you see all of the position changes? Appleget and Bonner moved to TE. Tagaloa moved to DE. Butler listed as LB again. Kaine Williams to LB. Hill back to CB. Wright, Gifford, and Stenger listed as DB's again.

Edit* Noonan also listed as LB instead of DL.

Last edited:
Did you see all of the position changes? Appleget and Bonner moved to TE. Tagaloa moved to DE. Butler listed as LB again. Kaine Williams to LB. Hill back to CB. Wright, Gifford, and Stenger listed as DB's again.

Edit* Noonan also listed as LB instead of DL.
I did hear about some of these. Was going to wait awhile to see if they are a sure thing before I adjusted my matrix. If the Board would like me to update today, I can do it later & updated tomorrow morning.

I did hear about some of these. Was going to wait awhile to see if they are a sure thing before I adjusted my matrix. If the Board would like me to update today, I can do it later & updated tomorrow morning.
Might as well. It's good to see the actual numbers. Everything's fluid at this point of the year.

Updated Position Changes :Salute:
  • WR lowered from 15 to 13
  • TE up to 7 from 6
  • DE lowered from 8 to 6
  • CB up to 11 from 10
  • S up to 11 from 9
1681835035672.png

Attachments

• April 16 update.PNG
    April 16 update.PNG
    32.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited: