• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 MLB Thread

Everything seems to be lining up for the Phillies. They have so many players who have been in these situations and are red hot. If they keep slugging like this, they will be going into the World Series with a fresh bullpen.
They need to win tonight. They have gifted 2 to AZ.

Hopefully Arizona wins it all. I still remember Gonzales hitting a single over the shortstop to win their only world's series. My brother lives their. I hate rangers .
I don't mind the rangers, ultimately I don't care who wins it now that my teams and the teams i dont like are all eliminated.

I don't mind the rangers, ultimately I don't care who wins it now that my teams and the teams i dont like are all eliminated.
I mostly agree with you on this regarding the eliminated teams. But unfortunately, I just don’t care at all about either of the teams that did make it in and will likely watch very little of the series :(...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back