• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 MLB Thread

Thank to the Mariners for sweeping the rangers. Astros end up winning out against Arizona. Arizona also gets in. Playoffs start this coming week ,can't wait!

There were 10 teams that ended up 10+ more wins than losses.
There were 5 teams that ended up 20+ more wins than losses.

There were 6 teams that ended up 20+ more losses than wins
There were 10 teams that ended up 10+ more losses than wins.

Relatively balanced comparing the upper end to the lower end.
There were 3 100 win teams and 5 100 loss teams.
Atlanta won 104 games, Oakland (Las Vegas) lost 112, KC lost 106 and White Sox lost 103 games.

The AL Central has 1 team over 0.500.
The playoffs will begin without the Yankees, Red Sox, Angels, Mets, Cubs, Padres and Giants.

The Cubs choked and the Marlins took advantage. Miami is definitely the most under-the-radar team in the playoffs.

As a Phillies fan, I'd rather face Arizona than Miami. The Marlins know the Phillies very well.

Amazing that the NL East got 3 teams into the post season (matching the AL East). Especially considering Atlanta ran away with the NL East crown.

Last edited:

Unbelievably pathetic. How a city doesn't support a very good baseball team in a playoff game is beyond my comprehension.

Agreed. Tampa Bay didn’t need a new stadium, they needed to be moved to Nashville.

That was a great moment. ATL should be worried because the Phillies have been hitting a lot of home runs lately and most of their players aren’t going to shy away from the moment. Gonna be a great series.

Atlanta is 1st and Philly is 2nd in the majors in home runs since the All-Star break. I think those two teams are the strongest across the board of all playoff teams. I can't wait!

The Phillies ballpark has the MLB record for playoff winning percentage. That place is crazy!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back