• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

West Virginia WR commit Winston Wright is OV December 7. I think this could turn into a big recruiting weekend. IIRC Nebraska plays Creighton in hoops... would be a nice thing to get kids to see the school fan support.

Didn't the staff do that last December for another hoop game? Or was it a volleyball game? I just remember hearing how recruits enjoyed it and were impressed by the fans, whichever one it was lol.

West Virginia WR commit Winston Wright is OV December 7. I think this could turn into a big recruiting weekend. IIRC Nebraska plays Creighton in hoops... would be a nice thing to get kids to see the school fan support.

Didn't the staff do that last December for another hoop game? Or was it a volleyball game? I just remember hearing how recruits enjoyed it and were impressed by the fans, whichever one it was lol.
Thanks, I saw a planned visit, but it was a paid article.

They may have done both last year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back