• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

247 has him as a TE, but Rivals has him being recruited as an OL. Wish those guys would talk to each other!
Yeah, I saw the TE position listed next to his photo, but under the ranking they have OT. I also saw where he was talking about playing OT as well somewhere.

Academic concerns have kept a few teams away. He's better than his offer list.
Two high risk high reward type guys in Wallace and Graham, considering their past academic concerns. I guess you can take a flyer on a couple of guys like this with the number of holes we have to fill.

Two high risk high reward type guys in Wallace and Graham, considering their past academic concerns. I guess you can take a flyer on a couple of guys like this with the number of holes we have to fill.

Lots of open scholarships. I would rather them take the risk on a higher reward player than just filling the class w/ lower players on their board. Good tactic, IMO.

I figured Tony Wallace would pull the trigger after this weekend. Is he looking to take any other official visits that anybody knows of?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back