• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

This will be his 5th trip (3rd game) to Lincoln this year...5/19/18, 6/22/18, 9/1/18, 10/20/18.

Last edited:

Atlanta athlete Myles Farmer visiting this weekend. Plays WR and DB. Nebraska looking at him as a DB.

3-Star ATH Myles Farmer, Georgia, will be taking his OV for the Michigan State game. He's listed as a WR on 247Sports and a CB on Rivals. He's listed at 6'3", 180 on 247.

However, according to Grayson High Head Coach Kenyetta Watson who coaches Nebraska RB Commit Ronald Thompkins, look for Farmer to possibly make a move to OLB in college:

Watson’s son, Kenyatta Jr., is a touted cornerback prospect and a Texas verbal commit who trains in the Atlanta area with Farmer. That’s allowed the elder Watson to see the Husker target up close and personal.

“Stud,” Watson said of Farmer. “That’s the only way I know to describe him. Once he’s in college, I really think he’s going to be an outside linebacker. He’s 6-3 about 205 right now. He’s a big-ass kid. He’s a hard worker, he’s got unbelievable ball skills. He can play.”

Journal Star Link

That link is on HM home page and has a good run down on who's in town this weekend.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back