• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 B1G Media Days

Coach I just think he may have a shorter leash due to personality and off field shenanigans. That doesn’t mean a “quick” dump from the boat. He does seem to be assembling some decent talent.

No way there's a 'shorter leash' on Peej. Was the first coach to beat Wisky in Madison since Wacker.. WACKER.. was the Gopher's head coach. Off field shenanigans? The team has been virtually invisible on police radars since his hiring, they continue to improve their individual and collective GPAs year to year (posting a record this past semester) and has the team doing charitable works as team building exercises multiple times a year. Frankly, there is no off-field shenanigans here in MN.

A dork that's out recruiting many helmet schools and is in the 'it' crowd with the younguns. I'll take it.

No way there's a 'shorter leash' on Peej. Was the first coach to beat Wisky in Madison since Wacker.. WACKER.. was the Gopher's head coach. Off field shenanigans? The team has been virtually invisible on police radars since his hiring, they continue to improve their individual and collective GPAs year to year (posting a record this past semester) and has the team doing charitable works as team building exercises multiple times a year. Frankly, there is no off-field shenanigans here in MN.
I think he is a winner, and I think that he is rebuilding that program with potential that it hasn't had since the 60s. I doubt that he'll stay long term if that happens though. I personally don't like his shtick, but nobody is paying for my opinion on that.

I think he is a winner, and I think that he is rebuilding that program with potential that it hasn't had since the 60s. I doubt that he'll stay long term if that happens though. I personally don't like his shtick, but nobody is paying for my opinion on that.
Is he building a fighting force of Extraordinary magnitude?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back