• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 B1G Media Days

I think they will be a handfull this year,, and next year too. We caught them last year just like teams early on our schedule caught us. the last half of the season was much better for them, just like us. I'm not sure we will even be favored although its very early to make that kind of judgment. We'll need to play a complete game against them.

News this morning from Chicago about everyone's favorite penalty ...

Maybe the punishment is being handed to the wrong party here... instead of a 1-game suspension for the player, how about the team loses one coaching staff position for a season's number of games, beginning immediately? Too harsh? Maybe... more effective in curbing the head-shots? YOU make the call !

Gotta love Mo Barry's attitude:

The linebacker seemed incredulous when asked at Big Ten Media Days why he’s so adamant about meeting and talking with the potential players that will join the program after he departs in December.
“Everything I am is because I’ve developed as a man, mentally and physically through this program,” he said. “For me to be selfish and say I’m done when this year is done, is stupid. I owe this team. I owe this program a lot. I want to make sure this program is great from here on out.”

Lots more at this link: https://247sports.com/college/nebra...ka-a-better-place-than-he-found-it-133797270/

Gotta love Mo Barry's attitude:

The linebacker seemed incredulous when asked at Big Ten Media Days why he’s so adamant about meeting and talking with the potential players that will join the program after he departs in December.
“Everything I am is because I’ve developed as a man, mentally and physically through this program,” he said. “For me to be selfish and say I’m done when this year is done, is stupid. I owe this team. I owe this program a lot. I want to make sure this program is great from here on out.”

Lots more at this link: https://247sports.com/college/nebra...ka-a-better-place-than-he-found-it-133797270/
What an outstanding young man.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back