• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 World Cup

Yet a Columbian Coach put his shoulder into Stirling's face in the tunnel at half time.

Columbia knows exactly what they are doing its who they are and how they play. So we disagree on this one my good friend. Geiger not having a good match as the ref

Oh, I agree, they're doing it on purpose, that's why I said, England needs to not let it get to them or they fall into that trap. England is WAY better than Colombia in my mind, but they need to remember that and play to their strengths

WOOT England 1 - NIL...take that Colombia

The diving and playing acting on steroids by Columbia after the England goal

First goal Columbia has given up in the competition

Oh, I agree, they're doing it on purpose, that's why I said, England needs to not let it get to them or they fall into that trap. England is WAY better than Colombia in my mind, but they need to remember that and play to their strengths

Another yellow for Columbia who has lost all sense of any discipline. England us now under their skin

Yup take that Columbia!

Kane taking a beating and just getting up and moving forward

80 minutes gone still 1-0 England

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back