• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2018 Official Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running back Chris Curry won't be in Lincoln after all. The Lehigh Acres (Fort Myers) recruit was set to visit Nebraska on his school's bye week, but that visit has officially been canceled.

Fort Myers was part of Florida hit hard by Hurricane Irma this past week. It's unknown if the visit will be rescheduled. Curry, the No. 20 running back in the country, is committed to LSU.

Any word on when/if Bookie is visiting?
The latest article about this topic was something along the lines of him saying he is trying to make it to the Wisconsin game as he originally intended, but that his IMG schedule may not work out for it and he might have to find another game. So TBD. I wouldnt mind him coming in for tOSU game and bringing friends with him. Two back-to-back huge recruiting weekends would be nice.

Well if I read the numbers right Coach Davis has signed the exact same amount of '18 recruits as every other coach on the team. Furthermore there is over 4 months left of this recruiting cycle. Let's see what happens. :nod:

Last edited:
Well if I read the numbers right Coach Davis has signed the exact same amount of '18 recruits as every other coach on the team. Furthermore there is over 4 months left of this recruiting cycle. Let's see what happens. :nod:
I know that there's still time for him to do so; that's just what's being discussed, and I was just answering your question.

Not sure what Coach Davis has done to lose his job....:Confused:

There's been a lot of debate about his recruiting capabilities as @All 'N' 011808 pointed out. Not just the past classes (and the '18 class as you pointed out) but even how much he had to do with those who have signed on his watch. I was just making a joke about the guy not catching a break. Obviously not his fault that the kid is no longer visiting.

I've seen chatter that one of the two plans OVs this weekend is no longer happening. Not sure which.

Confirmation???
I have not heard of anything official yet on that. If I were to guess, I would say that Michael Ezeike would be the one who would no longer be coming for the OV. My reasoning behind that is linked to the tweet recently posted in the thread on Christian Tutt. The link below talks about his excitement in possibly meeting Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/...rd-to-at-least-one-thing-in-Lincoln-107670616

That's all I have for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back