• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2018 Official Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna be interesting to watch the CB movement on some of the visitors come Monday...

In the Land of 10 article recapping Nebraska's final recruiting weekend of the 2018 class that is found on the HuskerMax homepage, it was stated that Nebraska used all except 2 of its official visits. So I decided to check out what 247Sports had listed for Nebraska and found that list also only had 54 official visits listed. After double checking that list with what is listed on the original post, 247Sports still does not include Camren McDonald and Mario Goodrich visiting on the weekend of November 4 which they did. In fact, McDonald's profile on Rivals AND 247Sports shows that he visited, while Goodrich's visit is shown on his Rivals profile. Plus, I'm pretty sure that there were articles or photos showing them on their visits back in November. In all, Nebraska has used 56 official visits.

Land of 10 Article
Nebraska 2018 Football Visits List

In the Land of 10 article, no mention was made of the carry over official visits that the NCAA allows when less than 56 official visits are used during the academic calendar year. So don't forget that from the information I found, Riley's staff only used 50 from the previous year. Since the NCAA allows up to 6 unused official visits to be carried over to the following academic calendar year, Nebraska should still have 6 official visits to use this spring.

Hopefully, this clears up any confusion that may be caused by the information in the Land of 10 article or on the 247Sports list.

On the original post, if you are curious where others have signed who did not commit to Nebraska, that has been listed. Will update more later.

By the way, great work with all these updates - your efforts are outstanding and appreciated. Great stuff.

Now, go teach your boy how to play basketball! :Biggrin:

Thanks...The updates happen more often when he is at his mom's. Pick him up Friday morning...we will get some running in and then some basketball for sure. Coming up to Lincoln for the men's game when they beat Rutgers to get that 19th win.

Thanks...The updates happen more often when he is at his mom's. Pick him up Friday morning...we will get some running in and then some basketball for sure. Coming up to Lincoln for the men's game when they beat Rutgers to get that 19th win.

Excellent, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back