• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2018 Official Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

C'mon...you forgot Gus Ramos. :Biggrin:

Yep, just saw that Ramos and Derrell Hart (Ole Miss insider) have jumped on the bandwagon too.

I always smile when I see everyone jump on the bandwagon when a guy like Wiltfong puts his CB in. I mean, does anyone else find it a bit odd that insiders from two schools (Illinois, Ole Miss) have put in CB's for a guy who doesn't have an offer from the schools they cover? How would they have any inside info? Or better yet, why would they inquire about a guy who is not on "their teams" radar? It's funny.

Yep, just saw that Ramos and Derrell Hart (Ole Miss insider) have jumped on the bandwagon too.

I always smile when I see everyone jump on the bandwagon when a guy like Wiltfong puts his CB in. I mean, does anyone else find it a bit odd that insiders from two schools (Illinois, Ole Miss) have put in CB's for a guy who doesn't have an offer from the schools they cover? How would they have any inside info? Or better yet, why would they inquire about a guy who is not on "their teams" radar? It's funny.
o-SHOCKED-PSYCHIC-facebook.jpg

:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back