• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 NIT...

tell me that is a normal occurrence. Or tell me that is a once in a LONGGGGGGGGGG time occurrence.
doesn't matter really. Those conferences will always and should always have access to the tourney. Nobody worthy is missing out because Lipscomb is in.

Last edited:
Fire a 20+ win coach at a program that has never been anything in basketball. Sounds like a genius plan.:wow:
.503 and two winning season over six years at NU, .546 overall.
I don't see any evidence that Miles will get NU to a next level. Nice guy, though.

.503 and two winning season over six years at NU, .546 overall.
I don't see any evidence that Miles will get NU to a next level. Nice guy, though.
I don't see any evidence that a better coach would come here...especially if you fire a 20 win coach at a nothing program.

Yes, its just that easy.
I didn't say it would be easy. I said NU has to shell out some bucks for a better coach. Moos said it when he hired Frost: if you want a big time program you have to pay big time dollars. Large amounts of cash is no guarantee of winning, but mediocre coaches most certainly assure mediocrity.

I didn't say it would be easy. I said NU has to shell out some bucks for a better coach. Moos said it when he hired Frost: if you want a big time program you have to pay big time dollars. Large amounts of cash is no guarantee of winning, but mediocre coaches most certainly assure mediocrity.
Top level coaches love going to proven programs. Why would they go to a Nebraska? You need more than money. We have to take chances on up and comers and you can only pay then so much because of the risk.

Top level coaches love going to proven programs. Why would they go to a Nebraska? You need more than money. We have to take chances on up and comers and you can only pay then so much because of the risk.
That scheme hasn't worked out so great, has it. Miles, Sadler, Collier...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back