• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

Kennedy gives up a 2-run HR and the Twins lead 2-1.

You knew it was coming. Kennedy gonna Kennedy.

My bad, Cain was on when Melky hit his HR so it was 3-2 KC at that point but the Twins have scored 2 in the bottom of the 6th to take a 4-3 lead.

Cain drives in two with a triple but is thrown out trying to get the ITPHR. 5-4 Royals.

Bottom of the 9th coming up with a 1-run lead. Time to get nervous. Herrera is out(DL) and Maurer is in...from iffy to more iffy.

Last edited:

Popup to Merrifield, game over.

Maurer gets the save and he looks comfortable in that situation unlike Herrera.

Melky leads off the 6th with a bomb. 2-2.

Can't fault Melky for the Royals' struggles in the second-half of this season. He's done well.

Glad to see the win today. KC is not out of it. But still have five teams ahead of them for the second WC slot.

Cleveland has been playing like the representative for the AL in the World Series many thought they would be.

Can't fault Melky for the Royals' struggles in the second-half of this season. He's done well.

Glad to see the win today. KC is not out of it. But still have five teams ahead of them for the second WC slot.

Cleveland has been playing like the representative for the AL in the World Series many thought they would be.
Yeah, Cleveland is looking like the AL team to beat but Houston will be interesting with the added pitching.

I keep hoping that the offensive ineptitude this season will finally be the reason that Yost gets canned, but I fear winning the world series bought him several years of job security, no matter how bad the Royals get. They have won despite him, not because of him.

Got home from the movies to see Maurer give up a 3-run HR in the 9th to make it 7-6 KC.:eek:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back