• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

I would prefer Lynn over Liriano.
On paper, no question. There are rumors that Eiland sees something wrong with Liriano's delivery and that its fixable. Liriano would be a cheaper get but a waste of time if he pitches like he has been for Toronto this year.

Disappointing loss to Boston in 10 innings. Pitching was below average most of the night and even though the Royals scored 8, they had many opportunities to score more and didn't capitalize, especially early. Cleveland won so KC is now 3 games back.

On paper, no question. There are rumors that Eiland sees something wrong with Liriano's delivery and that its fixable. Liriano would be a cheaper get but a waste of time if he pitches like he has been for Toronto this year.

Lynn has never really had a bad season in his career. Liriano's career has been a roller coaster.

Anyhow, tonight's game sucked. :( But I've become spoiled.

Last edited:
The past week hasn't been much fun for Royals fans. That series with the Orioles was horrible. Fortunately, KC won the second game of the double-header today against Seattle to split that series. Hats off to Jake Junis, who pitched a gem.

Damn Royals better figure out how to win this game tonight in which they are currently trailing. August is sucking thus far, as has Cahill.

Last edited:

Royals hang on tonight for a much need win, Soria and Herrera did their job, still very painful to watch Gordon get overmatched by average pitching. He came up twice tonight with runners in scoring position with less than 2 outs and struck out both times.

Royals are hanging in there. It seems when they win this month, it's a sigh of relief. I read prior to today's game, the bullpen's ERA this month was approaching 7.00. The pitching as a whole has mostly sucked. But, we are at least in the thick of the Wild Card race.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back