• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 Stanley Cup Play-Off Thread

Yeah, I am with you there. But, like a friend of mine said, whoever beats Chicago will win the Cup.......

Hey RR, am I still arrogant?

1795634_10155707677000725_7595694970340549122_n.png

Allowing the other team scoring chances seems like a strange strategy. Its actually sloppy play.

Not sure how much you have played we would do that all the time to set up the rover

Last edited:

Great series. A few teams that could have won it all. Chicago prevails. The worst part of the sports year coming up. No more hockey and waiting for football. I'll be waiting for the calendar to reach September.

I have a friend who refers to the summer when the only team sport going is baseball as "baseball purgatory."

I have a friend who refers to the summer when the only team sport going is baseball as "baseball purgatory."

In Chicago, football purgatory is as real as baseball purgatory, Northwestern, U of Illinois, Purdue, NIU, EIU, WIU......fortunately, I have DVDs of Nebraska Football to bide the time until the real thing kicks off........

Not sure how much you have played we would do that all the time to set up the rover

So you passed the puck to the opposing team in your own zone so they had a point blank shot at the goal? That makes no sense whatsoever.

The East is a better conference this year.....

**bump**

:)

Hey REDo, so much for my "bias and ignorance" in simply analyzing the opening Vegas odds to win the Cup, which showed to any experienced handicapper that Vegas strongly favored a West team winning the Cup. Maybe someday, Padawan, you will see that "objective and experienced" may be a better choice of descriptors. :wave:

**bump**

:)

Hey REDo, so much for my "bias and ignorance" in simply analyzing the opening Vegas odds to win the Cup, which showed to any experienced handicapper that Vegas strongly favored a West team winning the Cup. Maybe someday, Padawan, you will see that "objective and experienced" may be a better choice of descriptors. :wave:

Except that you said there were multiple teams better than any east team despite the fact that the Rangers were the odds on favorite to win. So you were just talking out your ass on the subject of hockey per usual.:nod:

And anyone who knows NHL hockey knows that any team can win the Stanley Cup in a given season if they are playing well come playoff time. Thats why the Presidents Cup winner rarely wins the cup.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back