• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 Stanley Cup Play-Off Thread

And the series is tied 2 all. Crazy action. Ya'll don't know what you're missing if you aren't watching. Great series so far. Nothing better than the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Great googley moogley...Crawford played like his hair was on fire that last 2 minutes

Prevent Defense in Hockey, who'da thunk it. Prevent D just doesn't work, why teams continue that practice is mind boggling to me..... Sounds like the Blackhawks are going to win again....

Defense wins PERIOD in hockey. Hawks know how to play their D men. I hope Q coaches the Canadian team in the Olympics...
Dumping the puck makes it easy on the other team they can start playing their D-men up tight and it begins to look like they have 5 forwards on the ice.

And the series is tied 2 all. Crazy action. Ya'll don't know what you're missing if you aren't watching. Great series so far. Nothing better than the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Oh i dont know about that...the IIHF world games are pretty good...no IT"S GREAT!

Defense wins PERIOD in hockey. Hawks know how to play their D men. I hope Q coaches the Canadian team in the Olympics...
Dumping the puck makes it easy on the other team they can start playing their D-men up tight and it begins to look like they have 5 forwards on the ice.

Its their d-men that keep turning the puck over in their own zone though.

Its their d-men that keep turning the puck over in their own zone though.

You know the reason for that right?

It sets up the rover and and cover point.

You'll see em playing high slot .It's not a bad strategy

You know the reason for that right?

It sets up the rover and and cover point.

You'll see em playing high slot .It's not a bad strategy

Allowing the other team scoring chances seems like a strange strategy. Its actually sloppy play.

Going to miss much of the game because I have to pick up my wife and kids from the airport.

I think TB has to consider this a must win game. I am not saying they couldn't win being down 3-2 but against a team like Chicago, its really pushing their luck.

Go-Blackhawks21.jpg

It's never easy, man I wish the Blackhawks for once would just win a game 4-1 or something...GREAT SERIES, both teams evenly matched and playing well.

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back