• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Great rally by Louisville (and Michigan went cold, then regained the lead by 1). This is going to make for a great second half - both teams have a lot to play for.

I heard the other day that louisville has made NCAA history. They are the first school to have a football team win a BCS bowl AND have both the Men's and Women's teams in the final four the same year. Just an interesting factoid

Hey Roy! The ESPN poll today asked who was going to win the National Championship - Louisville or Michigan! I thought what do they mean? Basketball, or Football? :wave:

Last edited:

Hey Roy! The ESPN poll today asked who was going to win the National Championship - Louisville or Michigan! I thought what do they mean? Basketball, or Football? :wave:

You know my nightmare is that NEBRASKA and LOUISVILLE face each other in the Mythical National Championship game this coming year. UofL should, should, run the table this year their schedule is so awful and I am hoping NEBRASKA has improved enough to get it done in the Big 10....might happen

You know my nightmare is that NEBRASKA and LOUISVILLE face each other in the Mythical National Championship game this coming year. UofL should, should, run the table this year their schedule is so awful and I am hoping NEBRASKA has improved enough to get it done in the Big 10....might happen

Who to root for? What a dilemma! :Biggrin:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back