• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Roy's (and his wife) happy. Final 82-76 Louisville :bow:

Last edited:

14th out of 65 for me is probably about as good as I've ever done on HM's. I actually won the other pool I was in...which is a first for me.

Louisville women go for the championship tonight trying to emulate the UConn double a few years back.

I am fully enjoying my win this year in the HM bracket. I NEVER win these things and I am far from a basketball fan so it was all pretty much lucky picks. For one that claims that B-Ball is barely a sport and hasn't watched an NBA game in several years, I did actually enjoy watching Coach Miles work with what he had this year and am truly excited for what the program can grow to. Also this was one of the most exciting March Madness years I've seen in a long time. The final Four and championship games were Amazing this year. I actually may be becoming an NCAA bball fan (will never happen for NBA though).

One bonus for me... I followed up on a tweet by Josh Harvey of Fox Sports (Scout) to enter the BigRedReport bracket contest. I actually won that one too and got a free year subscription to their insider stuff. And I finished 50th overall on Fox Sports so I won $25 from them.

I am fully enjoying my win this year in the HM bracket. I NEVER win these things and I am far from a basketball fan so it was all pretty much lucky picks. For one that claims that B-Ball is barely a sport and hasn't watched an NBA game in several years, I did actually enjoy watching Coach Miles work with what he had this year and am truly excited for what the program can grow to. Also this was one of the most exciting March Madness years I've seen in a long time. The final Four and championship games were Amazing this year. I actually may be becoming an NCAA bball fan (will never happen for NBA though).

One bonus for me... I followed up on a tweet by Josh Harvey of Fox Sports (Scout) to enter the BigRedReport bracket contest. I actually won that one too and got a free year subscription to their insider stuff. And I finished 50th overall on Fox Sports so I won $25 from them.
Yeah, blah, blah, blah...............................................actually, congrats again bro. I got 50th in the HM contest out of 60. :rolleyes:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back