• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Michigan being here is a shocker to me ... and many .... I didn't think they were "tough enough" to make it nearly this far. Yes, they can fire on all cylinders ... launch from three ... but I figured someone had to stop the Wolverines and their sub-par defense eventually ... I'll be even more shocked if Louisville doesn't put UM in their place tonight. I have zero love for Big Ten teams other than my Corn.

Michigan being here is a shocker to me ... and many .... I didn't think they were "tough enough" to make it nearly this far. Yes, they can fire on all cylinders ... launch from three ... but I figured someone had to stop the Wolverines and their sub-par defense eventually ... I'll be even more shocked if Louisville doesn't put UM in their place tonight. I have zero love for Big Ten teams other than my Corn.
They do have that one cliché thing that analysts always say you have to have to make a final 4 run...good guard play.

So, if you dribble the ball into the legs of a guy running down the floor, its a foul on the guy? Might be the worst call ever

Color me shocked

Seems like it is all Michigan so far.

(Color me ?????)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back