• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Yes but Big East still best conference with 2 teams in and Big 10 should have 0 as Kansas choked another one.

Agree, but don't forget about Indiana, #1 seed who also blew it. :)

I agree with Roy - Louisville looks like they really belong there. I think it'll come down to Louisville & Syracuse (lucky guess :Biggrin:) - both look like they expect to be there, with Louisville taking the prize.

Last edited:
Saturday's games..........................
6:09 pm
oncbssports.png
Line
Wichita State #9 132 O/U
Louisville #1 -10.5

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
South Region
8:49 pm
oncbssports.png
Line
Syracuse #4 131 O/U
Michigan #4 -2

<tbody>
</tbody>

Going to Louisville today for a bite of lunch. I, of course, will be wearing RED as will the rest of my party. I would ask my HUSKER buddies to also wear red today. This should not be too hard for any of you as I am sure you have something red in your wardrobe.:Biggrin: Do not worry if it has an "N" or other NEBRASKA logos on it the RED will be enough.

If you aint in the front row of those student sections, you are not seeing this game :eek:

If my team ever made it to the final 4 I'd strongly consider going...but yeah....basketball should not be played in football stadiums.

But let's never forget...the NCAA is about the STUDENT ATHLETE. uh huh.

Up 7 headed to the line for 1. If the shox can keep their heads they are going to win this. There's no discernable talent gap here.

I dunno, I like the Wichita St players & Greg Marshall, the coach! (not so sure about the WSU fans tho :Biggrin:)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back