• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Quite possibly the most horrific injury I've ever seen in a sporting event. How that guy is not screaming bloody murder I have no idea. Sad deal. Not sure how Louisville players can recover from that.

Impressed that the UL players have been able to keep their heads. Several players and Petino were all crying after that injury.

Quite possibly the most horrific injury I've ever seen in a sporting event. How that guy is not screaming bloody murder I have no idea. Sad deal. Not sure how Louisville players can recover from that.

Endorhpines man. When I broke my leg I was sitting there with my knee pointed up and my pinkie toe resting on the ground. That or he could have been in shock almost immediately.

I knew right away something was wrong when they showed Quinn's face and he was squirming and no on ball shots. Made me quit eating my snack right then and there.

Another reason to not like Duke...I blame them

Louisville pulling away from Duke. This tourney has been Louisville and everyone else so far. Clearly playing the best right now.

Louisville pulling away from Duke. This tourney has been Louisville and everyone else so far. Clearly playing the best right now.

In an NCAA Tournament where it appeared there was no dominant team coming in, they are clearly the most dominant -- by quite a bit. Louisville looks even more unbeatable than Kentucky did at this point last season. I do recall Pitino saying a few weeks ago that this was the best team he's ever coached -- and I don't believe Rick is one to throw statements out like that without meaning it.

It will be interesting to see how WSU stands up to Louisville next week. WSU completely shocked me (pun intended) how they handled OSU.

LOUISVILLE is on a mission. Even more so now that Ware went down. I do not see WSU having much of a chance. But then that is why they play the game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back