• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

20 years! HuskerMax Members Tribute

I miss those days. Maybe HM can create a forum for the old curmudgeon's.

Moderator overhead could be an issue. I'll bet Sonny or FLAS would do it pro-bono.:)
Are there even multiple moderators anymore? Seems like it's all handled by RR.

RR does a good job from what I see but I don't frequent the board like I used to.

A forum for the old timers would be a nice touch. The expert opinion is nice but obviously lacking.

What is there to lose?

Last edited:

RR does a good job from what I see but I don't frequent the board like I used to.

A forum for the old timers would be a nice touch. The expert opinion is nice but obviously lacking.

What is there to lose?
I didn't mean to imply he doesn't. I just remember when there were a handful of moderators and it seemed to keep things more balanced and open-minded. Just my opinion.

I didn't mean to imply he doesn't. I just remember when there were a handful of moderators and it seemed to keep things more balanced and open-minded. Just my opinion.

giphy.gif

Haha. I think you're reading too much into my post. I have no issues with RR. Just seems like a tough job for one guy. I was merely reminiscing about the time when there were several mods. Nothing more.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back