• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vote for Nebraska as best student section in the country. UNO is currently beating UNL.

16939623_10155008422847512_3946725879262089496_n.jpg

Her hat is just silly.

OMG.... it just started and we are already behind... we're in 3rd place in a 4 way race!!!

Come on Husker Nation... get busy and vote!!

It is much cooler, but I just couldn't do it. :Cheers:

I actually never wear it but, it just sits in my husker room in the basement. It is hot and if someone is in front of me they will get hit in the back of the head on a regular basis. It is not like the cheese head that doesn't encroach on the person next to you, the front of the dang than sticks way out.

View attachment 11528

This is my actual cornhat, as you can tell it is MUCH cooler than the yellow one. :)
I actually like the original corn heads that looked like coneheads. Straight up and down. similar to this but without the leaves and silk. Originally they were a play on the coneheads. Now they seem like a cheap copy of the cheese head.
s-l200.jpg

I actually never wear it but, it just sits in my husker room in the basement. It is hot and if someone is in front of me they will get hit in the back of the head on a regular basis. It is not like the cheese head that doesn't encroach on the person next to you, the front of the dang than sticks way out.
I gotcha. Very cool for decoration. I couldn't wear it either captain.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back