• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vote for Nebraska as best student section in the country. UNO is currently beating UNL.

Most of those are cool. Taking your shoe off and holding it in the air is what a 5 year old does. Embarrassingly stupid. I always hope the camera doesn't pan over there when they do it. And no, I don't care much for the cornhead hats.
OK so in you mind holding up a roll of toilet paper and a box of tide detergent is "Cool" Holding your shoe in the air on a kick off not cool. Got it. :thumbsup:

Most of those are cool. Taking your shoe off and holding it in the air is what a 5 year old does. Embarrassingly stupid. I always hope the camera doesn't pan over there when they do it. And no, I don't care much for the cornhead hats.

You are right, the yellow cornhead hats are stupid. Now I have a red and white one that is awesome.

Kind of a shame you can't for two at the same time. I love me some UNO of course my preference is UNL, just no creighton.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back