• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Get a 50% welcoming bonus on your first bet. Click here
HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vote for Nebraska as best student section in the country. UNO is currently beating UNL.

Didn't take it personal but you sure have some angst in the post. I know a coworker has a son on full ride scholarship at GCU and the student section for basketball is The Havocs. Go Antelopes.

C
HAHAHAHA!!!! NO angst at all, just laughing that you(and a few others)would take the time to say how stupid the poll is. If you think it's dumb, just don't vote. Pretty simple really.

Last edited:

We currently have a 79 vote lead over Omaha

University of Nebraska
16%

University of Nebraska at Omaha
15%

You essentially called it a joke, so yeah, same thing. Thanks for playing though. ;)

Nope didn't call it a joke, reading compression is cool. See calling it a joke would mean the question is rhetorical and followed by a period, not a question mark.

C

Nope didn't call it a joke, reading compression is cool. See calling it a joke would mean the question is rhetorical and followed by a period, not a question mark.

C
:Dighole: you called it a joke. You may have "asked" in a rhetorical way, but any one that reads your post, knows you were calling it a joke. Good day sir.

Why exactly are you not only a NE fan but a college sports fan. College sports are filled with stupid traditions.
here are a few stupider
rolltideroll.jpg

the_rock_478.jpg

and many many other silly traditions. It is what makes college>NFL
The fans feel more apart of the game.

Most of those are cool. Taking your shoe off and holding it in the air is what a 5 year old does. Embarrassingly stupid. I always hope the camera doesn't pan over there when they do it. And no, I don't care much for the cornhead hats.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks