• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vote for Nebraska as best student section in the country. UNO is currently beating UNL.

I'd agree. The shoe thing is embarrassingly stupid. Like a bunch of rednecks. As bad as the stupid cornhead hats. Wouldn't be caught dead in one. Embarrassingly silly.
Why exactly are you not only a NE fan but a college sports fan. College sports are filled with stupid traditions.
here are a few stupider
rolltideroll.jpg

the_rock_478.jpg

and many many other silly traditions. It is what makes college>NFL
The fans feel more apart of the game.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk is awesome. And most of those traditions listed above go back a century or more.

I don't know that the Nebraska students really have a tradition. Maybe they are trying to develop one.

Certainly, part of the problem is the UNL students being away from the action. Also, I tend to think the student base at Husker games is too small.

It's all subjective, regardless. Students go to game. Cheer on their team. That's all that ultimately matters.

Pick up the voting people. I just voted and after this we are only up by 1 vote over #2. Of all schools it is UNO too! We can do better, it shouldn't even be close.

Auburn University

4%
Grand Canyon University
10%
Indiana University
1%
Penn State
1%
Temple University
3%
University at Buffalo
14%
University of Arizona‎
11%
University of Cincinnati
1%
University of Florida
10%
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1%
University of Nebraska
15%

University of Nebraska at Omaha
15%
Virginia Commonwealth University
9%
Virginia Tech
1%
Washington State University
2%
West Virginia University
1%
First place overall now.
And some of you guys on here are such a stick in the mud boring. WAAAA, look at the list, it's dumb, WAAAA.... but then you have to go and post about how lame it is....DORKS!!!!

Last edited:

Auburn University

4%
Grand Canyon University
10%
Indiana University
1%
Penn State
1%
Temple University
3%
University at Buffalo
14%
University of Arizona‎
11%
University of Cincinnati
1%
University of Florida
10%
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1%
University of Nebraska
15%

University of Nebraska at Omaha
15%
Virginia Commonwealth University
9%
Virginia Tech
1%
Washington State University
2%
West Virginia University
1%
First place overall now.
And some of you guys on here are such a stick in the mud boring. WAAAA, look at the list, it's dumb, WAAAA.... but then you have to go and post about how lame it is....DORKS!!!!

Calling me a dork cuz I wonder Why Grand Canyon University would be in the sweet sixteen for best student section.... Okay.

C

Calling me a dork cuz I wonder Why Grand Canyon University would be in the sweet sixteen for best student section.... Okay.

C
You took that personally, HAHAHAHA!!!!! Also, just because you know nothing of them, doesn't mean that they don't have a great student section.

You took that personally, HAHAHAHA!!!!! Also, just because you know nothing of them, doesn't mean that they don't have a great student section.

Didn't take it personal but you sure have some angst in the post. I know a coworker has a son on full ride scholarship at GCU and the student section for basketball is The Havocs. Go Antelopes.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back