• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vote for Nebraska as best student section in the country. UNO is currently beating UNL.

Actually it wasn't a joke, I really don't like the yellow ones so I bought the red/white one. When I get home I will take a picture and post.:thumbsup:
Exactly The yellow ones look but ass stupid. Have to question anyone wearing one if they are older than 8. Ridiculous looking, but then again we seem to have a bunch of 5 year olds holding their shoes up. Lol.

Exactly The yellow ones look but ass stupid. Have to question anyone wearing one if they are older than 8. Ridiculous looking, but then again we seem to have a bunch of 5 year olds holding their shoes up. Lol.

I don't like the cheese head version either, but I don't mind the shoe thing, although I don't do it because to reach all the way down and untie/retie my shoes takes way too much effort.

I don't like the cheese head version either, but I don't mind the shoe thing, although I don't do it because to reach all the way down and untie/retie my shoes takes way too much effort.
You could be like the rest of us 5 year olds and just bring an extra shoe.

People around the country are probably like, look at all those stupid rednecks, taking their shoes off. Those shoes have to be dirty as hell walking on the stadium steps and then they're going to put them in their hands? That's just not very cleanly. Not to mention, it just looks ignorant. Pretty embarrassing actually. Surely they can come up with something better than that? Not very many gonna do that when it's 20° out.

Last edited:
How did that happen?
2%
University at Buffalo
15%
University of Arizona‎
8%
University of Cincinnati
0%
University of Florida
13%
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1%
University of Nebraska
15%
University of Nebraska at Omaha
17%

Yeah! anyone wearing a stupid hat after the age of 8 should be denuted!

Yeah! anyone wearing a stupid hat after the age of 8 should be denuted!
upload_2017-3-25_0-23-46.jpeg
Don't make me get rid of it....:Eek:

People around the country are probably like, look at all those stupid rednecks, taking their shoes off. Those shoes have to be dirty as hell walking on the stadium steps and then they're going to put them in their hands? That's just not very cleanly. Not to mention, it just looks ignorant. Pretty embarrassing actually. Surely they can come up with something better than that? Not very many gonna do that when it's 20° out.

I don't think people around the country give a crap.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back