• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Morgan/Antonio Reed Arrested.

Id really like to know why they didnt go to Colorado. Denver is what, an 8 hour drive from Lincoln? As a Floridian I can assure you, the cops will happily drag you into jail for less than a half a gram of weed. They have the option to just ticket you, but most of the time you're headed to the slammer if they catch you.

21.4 grams for a whole season.

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

That's like a months supply in college. If you don't share.
Well, if I still smoked it, it'd last way longer than a month. I was just guessing.

Id really like to know why they didnt go to Colorado. Denver is what, an 8 hour drive from Lincoln? As a Floridian I can assure you, the cops will happily drag you into jail for less than a half a gram of weed. They have the option to just ticket you, but most of the time you're headed to the slammer if they catch you.
It would have been illegal in Colorado as well. Marijuana legal age is 21...same as alcohol.

Kind of like getting pulled over in Nebraska for driving while Texan...
I was amazed I never got pulled over during the three months I spent in Chadron last fall. A SAAB with California plates...must have been my Nebraska Cornhuskers license plate frame! (That and the fact that I would never have a cloud of smoke following me, except after my turbo started to fail!)

Last edited:

If you want to get on the Reefer Train, you'd better go be a Husky or Buffalo. Heck, it's even semi legal in Oregon if you have a card (and any idiot can issue you one).

I'm certainly not pro-drug, but we have a lot of stupid morons who smoked it either way in this state. If it's gonna ruin their lives, I'm callously okay with the state taking their tax money for it.

Florida passed a marijuana law this past year and there is a lot of confusion about what that actually means in some corners of the state.

Of all the people I have known along the way in my life I don't know any pot smokers that have had their lives improved by recreational use of marijuana. It seems to push them in the other direction. Potential become blunted at the very least.

Last edited:

Florida passed a marijuana law this past year and there is a lot of confusion about what that actually means in some corners of the state.

Of all the people I have known along the way in my life I don't know any pot smokers that haven't had their lives improved by recreational use of marijuana. It seems to push them in the other direction. Potential become blunted at the very least.

Here's my reaction to that statement.... :Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf: As a former state police officer I have countless examples of EXACTLY the opposite with many destroyed lives! Obviously this thread shouldn't be about the legalization of marijuana but couldn't let that ridicilous statement stand.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back