• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Randy Gregory reinstated

I wouldn't say I don't care but I'm not going to put much effort into caring. I mean him no ill harm but not going to put much of my hopes into this until he shows something.

I hope he truly means that. It has been such a shame watching him let pot destroy his career.

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...nstated-by-NFL-with-Dallas-Cowboys-119877253/
Being bi-polar is what was destroying his career. Marijuana was just a coping mechanism to battle it. Its too bad opiates didn't make him feel better since the NFL and FDA embrace their use despite the fact that those are the drugs reeking havoc on our society.

And I am sure RG doesn't care about fanboys who feel he didn't live up to their expectations.

If he gets in trouble again, it'll be the end of his NFL career. Hope he's figured it out because he was a great talent but I won't hold my breath. Bigger concern and focus should always be on his health

Last edited:
Being bi-polar is what was destroying his career. Marijuana was just a coping mechanism to battle it. Its too bad opiates didn't make him feel better since the NFL and FDA embrace their use despite the fact that those are the drugs reeking havoc on our society.

And I am sure RG doesn't care about fanboys who feel he didn't live up to their expectations.
im glad he didnt stoop to taking opiates. might of saved his career, but might of took his life. last year almost 64,000 fatal drug overdoses most of which were opiates. you can have more than one career, but usually only one life. i for one hope he still has a good football career. if one of his biggest mistakes is using pot he is doing pretty good.

Well he is in the entertainment world so he should worry a little bit about what the fans think.

Marijuana is the reason he has had issues with the NFL though.

Marijuana is the reason he has had issues with the NFL though.
But that is not what is driving the issue. If he simply wanted to smoke marijuana instead of being an NFL player, I'd be right there with you in disgust but RG's situation just isn't that simple.

Why? They don't sign him to an NFL contract.

C

True, but the fans can influence such things. Kaepernick is a prime example.

Edit: Granted a completely different animal, but it does show fans can influence such things.

Last edited:

True, but the fans can influence such things. Kaepernick is a prime example.

Edit: Granted a completely different animal, but it does show fans can influence such things.

That's not fans, that's the owners black listing Kap. And yes, way different situation so not an accurate example for comparison. Nothing the fans say or do will stop an NFL GM from signing Randy.

C

Nailed it.
The only caveat is that there are effective medications for Bipolar disorder he could take without risking his career.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back