• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

I'd like to hear/read those complaints. I do think Romo tries to be a bit too silly sometimes, but that's his schtick, and I can live with it. All good color guys have a schtick to fall back on. Plus, it sounds like Nantz is thoroughly enjoying his work this season, where in past seasons it almost sounded like he was going through the motions in NFL games.

was listening to Sharp & Benning this morning on 1620 and they were letting him have it, Shane even jumped in to pile on there. maybe there is a divide between the professional broadcasting crowd and the rest of us, but i really like Romo in the booth - i hope the packers don't sign him this week ;)

Why do the Chiefs have to tease? I never thought they were really deserving of the 5-0 record, but back-to-back losses suck. The D played terrible last night, but Thursday night games are always going to be a problem for defenses.

Thursday night games are also trouble for road teams. I'm not sure what the overall record is, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't heavily biased in favor of the home team. Short week, long travel.

Add in the fact, rivalry game.

It did suck because KC had that game.

was listening to Sharp & Benning this morning on 1620 and they were letting him have it, Shane even jumped in to pile on there. maybe there is a divide between the professional broadcasting crowd and the rest of us, but i really like Romo in the booth - i hope the packers don't sign him this week ;)

Lame,

Sharp and Benning couldn't hold a candle to Romo -- in any way, shape, or form.

Nationally, I've seen Romo get all sorts of kudos. Heck, just Google: Tony Romo review.

Obviously, everyone has their own tastes and preferences. And not all will like Romo.

Philly is strong this year behind Wentz ... guy is killing it. About to go 3-0 and +2.5 games in division if this holds up ... did not see that coming.

Carson Wentz is an absolute stud. He reminds me of Steve Young.

Craig Bohl found himself an absolute gem when he recruited him at NDSU. And the Eagles were damn wise to trade with the lowly, idiot Browns to move up and draft Wentz.

Eagles are looking good. Still hoping for the 2nd half flop to kick in.:)

It may.

But for now, you'd better hope the Cowboys take care of business in Washington on Sunday. That's a must win -- for the simple fact the Eagles are now 3-0 in the division. You can't afford to dig much of a hole at this point.

Meanwhile, Philly should move to 7-1, as they get the lowly Niners in Philly. And after that, the Broncos travel to Philly. Very good chance to go to 8-1.

And then ... Nov 19 ... Eagles at your 'Boys.

Philly did lose Jason Peters (starting LT/All-Pro/Hall-of-Famer) to a torn ACL/MCL last night. He's done for the season, and that will suck.

Cowboys are still undefeated in the division as well. Although its only one game. Not sure I will ever totally trust the defense. Too young, too many dumb mistakes. Unless they grow up quick, I don't see the Cowboys going very far.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back