• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLS 2015

SKC now with their feet under them. Looking better.

Love for them to keep this up. We'll how they look after the 65th minute.

What a weird game.

Dallas starts out in their 5-3-2. Why? SKC has kept possession fro about 70%. This was a team without a lick of confidence and Dallas concedes possession the entire first half? SKC hasn't defended, at all, for last several games and nothing forward from Dallas. I'd be beside myself if a Dallas fan. As a SKC fan? I couldn't have asked for more. Gaining confidence in possession. Lots of chances, a couple really nice shots on goal, minimal pressure in midfield, almost no pressure in the back 1/3.

Zusi takes a dive rather than shoot from 6 yards out. You got to be kidding me, Zusi.

Two point blank blocks from Dallas to follow. Looking good.

Perez in for Dallas. Announcers saying 4-3-3. Perez is probably worth the equalizer. He ALWAYS scores against us.

SKC misses from 7 yards out on a great save.

Dallas GK gives us a gift, takes out Dwyer on a long ball that wasn't a major threat. PK for Benny. 2-0 SKC!

Zusi goes down because someone touches his shoelace. Dallas scores. 2-1. Kempin somehow Fs it up and this is a game again. Christ Kempin.

Nags with a nice run, feeds Dwyer, and the myth rockets it against his body into the back of the net.

3-1 SKC.

US Open Cup Final tonight! ESPN is so excited that they used this photo.

skc1.jpg

Attachments

• skc.jpg
    skc.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Not directly MLS related, but didn't want to start a whole new thread. Was at the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying match Thursday against Canada. Kind of an up and down match. Started out like gang-busters, but Canada seemed to have control for long stretches. Still, picked up a 3-1 win. Already advanced to the semifinal round after a win yesterday against Cuba.

SKC cannot, I repeat, cannot let Palmer-Brown go to Europe. As an American, he should. But as a SKC fan.....the dude is for real. His 1v1 defending is sooooo much better over the past year. Just a lock-down FB. 18 yrs old, 6'1" and plays quicker than most around him.

Read tonight IF Gulati fires Klinsman that the American coach he really likes is Peter Vermes. Though based on his going into hiding again I suspect nothing is going to happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back