• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLS 2015

Scanning through the guide to find the MLS playoffs pregame and what do I find?

Freaking nothing.

Unimas is carrying spanish only. God can only hope the games will be in English.

Listen MLS, and listen very closely. You continue to tell us how much better the league gets every year. And you're right. But, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Your playoffs are starting and you have NOTHING on for your serious fans? NOTHING?

I don't even know what to say. Jesus, ESPNU will carry a pregame for curling, and you have set up nothing for us?

Last edited:
Yeah. The english version here is only on standard def. No HD.

Nice work MLS. Way to cater to your fans.

Last edited:
That's pretty disappointing. Thankfully the SKC will be broadcast locally on KMCI like always, but there's really no excuse not having these games on ESPN/2 or Fox Sports 1.

SKC - Portland was the game of all games this year. SKC bows out this year, but I wouldn't have it any other way if it had to happen.

SKC is a good offseason from being freakishly good next year. Will the front office have the balls to make it happen?Replace Dwyer and Zusi, who are both overrated, with similar contracts and better players.

Their best up and comers are truly fantastic. SAS is my choice for most improved player, probably in the Western Conference. Palmer-Brown, if they can resist Juve money, is ready. Add them to Benny, Espinoza, Besler, Opara, Ellis, Mustivar, Nemeth, Dia, Quinitilla (remember that name soccer fans!)...............and add a stud winger for Zusi and a true holding CF for Dwyer. Use Dejung as trade bait for a young speedy 2nd winger. AND you still have money to spend they didn't use this year for a 1st team quality Euro immediate impact transfer (plus you have DP position available). Man. Oh. Man. That's how you make up a team. That is a deep team. That is youth AND experience. They lucked into Melia this year, to top it off.

The future, truthfully, couldn't be brighter at SKC. Now we just need the front office to make it happen. And the money works out if Zusi and Dwyer are worth what I think others will pay/trade.

And FINALLY! Finally some season tickets are coming my way. I'm pretty sure it was my cheering at the LA game than sealed the deal.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back