• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2019 QB Offer - Max Duggan (4-star from Council Bluffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this! Also I feel like, since his dad is a coach, they will do their homework and see through any BS. Which helps us as HCMR is the Nicest Guy in College Football (NGCF).
Also MR is respected by those who matter. There is a reason that KJJ, Miles and Warner are here. Their parents know.

I'd say your 50% is a bit optimistic. I'd have to guess it's closer to 75% haters these days. (The Pelini years took their toll on the locals here.)

I think this is probably true. Back when Nebraska was truly relevent there was a lot more Nebraska fans in Western Iowa. I am sure it has waned quite a bit since 1997.

I think this is probably true. Back when Nebraska was truly relevent there was a lot more Nebraska fans in Western Iowa. I am sure it has waned quite a bit since 1997.
I do not think his point has anything to do with W/L record and more to do with the fact that they did not like his demeanor.

Yeah but it could now be a situation where Duggan commits to Nebraska, signs in December, Sumlin fired in December, Gunnel decommits, Nebraska is out of it.

Even if that scenario played out during his Sr year, he'd be scrambling to find a great school if Sumlin gets canned in Dec, after the 2018 season. I'd assume most top echelon teams would have their Class QB, either signed in Dec or wouldn't dump a QB that was due to sign on NSD.

How soon until the 2019 class is from Bluff to Bluffs? Nelson can anchor the defensive side of the ball and Duggan can anchor the offensive side.

There was a local TV news story on Duggan the other night and he said he is a huge Notre Dame fan and would love to get an offer from them. It was in a brief video that isn't a part of this one but it sounded like that was his dream school, not suggesting ND will offer, just something for us to watch.

http://www.ketv.com/article/max-duggan-garnering-national-attention/10315211

Sorry, I can't figure out how to embed. It keeps saying the URL is not permitted...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back