• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2019 QB Offer - Max Duggan (4-star from Council Bluffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he still leaning towards DONU. That was the last i remember reading.
I couldn't read this particular story, but from what I have seen discussed...He has received several offers and would like to make a decision in the spring. Nebraska has reached out to him on several occasions.

The OWH article basically says he isn't leaning any direction at the moment. Will take a couple of un-offical visits in March and a couple of official visits in April. Will go by gut feel and will know where to go when it feels right. Wants to be a January enrollee.

Omitted Nebraska. Weird. Wonder if that means anything? He interviewed him before putting in that CB, he must have gotten the impression the Gophers were out ahead. It'd be a HUGE recruiting win for Fleck. Getting a kid like this could be a program changer for him and Minnesota.

Omitted Nebraska. Weird. Wonder if that means anything? He interviewed him before putting in that CB, he must have gotten the impression the Gophers were out ahead. It'd be a HUGE recruiting win for Fleck. Getting a kid like this could be a program changer for him and Minnesota.
I'm not sure. I attached that specifically to your post to see what other insights you had.

If he is across the river from O Town and is leaning to "any school but Nebraska" then that tells you we need to work on him harder but definitely work other QB prospects hard, too (which I'm sure Frost & co are doing).

I'd guess towards the top, one of their top two or three targets at QB, JMPO.

Thanks! I've not looked at any of his highlights or followed the discussion too closely so wasn't even sure if he truly fit into Frost's system. I realize he's a local guy and Nebraska is pushing hard to lock up the local talent, but if the kid doesn't fit the system, I don't imaging they'll pursue him too aggressively.

Last edited:

Thanks! I've not looked at any of his highlights or followed the discussion too closely so wasn't even sure if he truly fit into Frost's system. I realize he's a local guy and Nebraska is pushing hard to lock up the local talent, but if the kid doesn't fit the system, I don't imaging they'll pursue him too aggressively.

Oh yeah, he definitely fits. More so than he did Riley's offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back