• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. PasadenaHusker

Is a good crowd expected for Saturday scrimmage.

Red vs White Offense vs Defense Nebraska vs Cornhuskers Take your pick.
  2. PasadenaHusker

FedEx gives Memphis $25 million for NIL

Oh, so we are calling it NIL if the story calls it NIL. Got it.
  3. PasadenaHusker

FedEx gives Memphis $25 million for NIL

I thought we weren't calling it NIL...
  4. PasadenaHusker

Ribeye on the Grill

That was #3 on the night.
  5. PasadenaHusker

Ribeye on the Grill

I still have a couple of unopened bottles. I have also been sipping more Wellers lately.
  6. PasadenaHusker

Ribeye on the Grill

Just this. I spent a week in the Louisville/Frankfurt area last year on vacation and really "added" to my collection.
  7. PasadenaHusker

Ribeye on the Grill

I sometimes smoke my steaks at lower temps for longer periods as well. This past weekend had only a small break in the rain to get it done, so I turned it up some. Buy I agree that I seem to get the best results with this method.
  8. PasadenaHusker

Ribeye on the Grill

Eagle Rare. Scalloped Potatoes. Rib eye. That was my Easter Dinner for 1. I throw the Rib eye in the pellet smoker at 300° for about 15-20 minutes (depending on weather) then reverse sear on the Blackstone for 1 minute each side, This one was closer to medium than medium-rare, but still...
  9. PasadenaHusker

Dennis LeBlanc is Interim AD

It's Right There
  10. PasadenaHusker

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

The bold is it. Big announcements on early signing day.
  11. PasadenaHusker

4 Star QB Daniel Kaelin Is N: Michigan State.Visit Canx Will Sign With NU

Did you give Warhorse your password?
  12. PasadenaHusker

Craig Bohl Retiring

It's because he knows that Tony White is moving on to another job and he's going to take over. There is a 3rd reason, but I can't say just yet.
  13. PasadenaHusker

PRIME.. what?

I've been here 13 years, and have barely had time to post around 4800 messages. Can't imagine spending that much time on a team's site that I despise.
  14. PasadenaHusker

PRIME.. what?

1. You already stated we had Mickey Joseph on an interim basis. First sentence is false. 2. Media has put CP front and center. Colorado is a traditional rival. Here you are playing victim again. 3. I'm more willing to trust what Matt Rhule says than an arrogant assshat like CP. 4. I...
  15. PasadenaHusker

PRIME.. what?

I post this, then our local resident buff fan proceeds with posts like these after he says he wasn't "gloating"? Maybe not gloating, but taking shots at Husker fans on a Husker message board then playing the victim when it's returned. Too funny. Flashing your Rolex to the student section...
  16. PasadenaHusker

College for the win.

Back