• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Happy birthday to all my brothers and sisters!

My Dad was a Naval officer for 27 years, and he always reminded me on this day...My Birthday too!... how special the Marines birthday is.
  2. O

Jon Nyatawa: Michigan Wanted It More

Has anyone seen "Greatest Fan of All" and "Fromunda Cheese" in the same room together? This is flippin hilarious!
  3. O

Sergio sees more water than Michael Phelps

What about that Vanderveld French dude in the Bristish open 10 or 20 years ago? It was a bigger tourney (a Major), and a bigger meltdown (wasn't it the last hole and he got a 9?) but he was not as highly ranked as Sergio is now...
  4. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 'Touchdown Tommie' elected to College Football Hall Of Fame!

Didn't Tommie win three MVPs in Bowl games? I thought he won the MVP in the nail biting loss to FSU in 93....
  5. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bill Callahan threw Super Bowl, says future Hall of Famer Tim Brown

It all comes down to center Barret Robbins take on all this. Remember he went AWOL the friday before the SuperBowl. Brown thinks he left the team cuz of the game plan change on friday... Others think Cally changed the "heavy downhill running" gameplan because his best lineman and signal caller...
  6. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked How do we spew our venom

So do we not reply to ESPN like we dont reply to GFOA,,,treat em like posers that dont know the true history of husker football, and have a hidden agenda and come out after every loss and spout..... wait... GFOA has been silent lately..... ooops, never mind... the silence and no "LOL" and...
  7. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Zaire Anderson, done for the year

The huskers won last week, you are supposed to crawl under a rock, and then after a loss, come out with 68 responses to everyone that start with "LOL" and a few "obviously"s". i.e. just go away until you can be honest and fair. "obviously, LOL, you have no insight to the history of husker...
  8. O

Score Prediction Contest - UCLA

NU 32 UCLA 18
  9. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Props to Taylor Martinez

....or they hide under a rock like GTOA.... which is actually...LOL...."obviously" a good thing! :huskerflag:
  10. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked offensive line play

I am loving Jackson! Amazing motor. The best center play I've seen since Raiola, hands down. His downfield blocking and speed and tenacity getting to the second level was Huge!
  11. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Props to Taylor Martinez

Absolutely, without a doubt...the Post Of The Year! GO BIG RED :huskerflag:
  12. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The Optimistic Thread

Pot...meet kettle..:rolleyes: oh, and a "LOL" and a few more "obviously's" and an "ignorant" to boot!
  13. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Looks like these are the alt unis and they are for the Whisky game...

Yea, you are right about the red pants... just think how bad it would have been over the last 40 years if nebraska wore red pants in half of their games.... now THAT would have been the ugliest thing I had ever seen! :rolleyes:
  14. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Suh being sued....

In breaking news... Husker 57 just wet himself....stay tuned, and 14 months from now I will start a thread "Husker 57 just wet himself!" and everyone will go "DUH! you are a year late!"
  15. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Why Iowa Isn't Nebraska

colfax, when you have GFOA and ME agreeing, well.. you have no chance.. go back to the old drawing board and try to come up with a viable thought....please!
  16. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Missouri not Nebraska should have been in the Big Ten? Really?

This post is like me saying "i dont like jim brown or nat king cole or willie mays.... they just werent in my wonder years so they have no merritt"... I just dont understand this mentality... good lord... do some history research and you will realize what matters in college sports.... I...
  17. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers Much Different in Year 2 Of Media Day

Gotta hand it to you GFOA, that was priceless.. wish he'd just go away......really
  18. O

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Offensive personnel

Same reason you "got it" your first 5 posts, then have totally lost it sinse then... it happens to the best of us... only to you .. it happens early, and often!

Back