• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Props to Taylor Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

So does that mean that when the team wins that one person gets all the credit too? Just asking.

It's not a matter of "credit" but of responsibility and accountability. The players own the credit or debit for their performance, as assistant coaches own the credit or debit for their area's performance, but only the HC (and the team as a whole) owns the W or L.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of "credit" but of responsibility and accountability. The players own the credit or debit for their performance, as assistant coaches own the credit or debit for their area's performance, but only the HC (and the team as a whole) owns the W or L.

GFOA, you're all done posting in this thread. It's not about Bo Pelini. The opening post was nothing more than a nice sentiment expressed about our starting quarterback. I completely agree. Hope he has a great game today.

GFOA, you're all done posting in this thread. It's not about Bo Pelini. The opening post was nothing more than a nice sentiment expressed about our starting quarterback. I completely agree. Hope he has a great game today.

Absolutely, without a doubt...the Post Of The Year! GO BIG RED :huskerflag:

And the haters say oh &^*%!

My guess is the haters/doubters (I confess to be in the latter camp) are just as ecstatic with the remarkable transformation we all witnessed today as every other member of Husker Nation.

Great game TM! Keep it going!

What I really like is that he was not dinking and dunking to get the high %, he was throwing intermediate and deep routes. Very, very impressive to be above 75%.

What I really like is that he was not dinking and dunking to get the high %, he was throwing intermediate and deep routes. Very, very impressive to be above 75%.

Well said..........he looked like a much more complete QB than we've ever seen from TM to this point. If he can keep this up all year at even 60 to 65%........with those throws, we will be a tough, tough team to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back