• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. HuskerNCorpus

cbs sports grades CFB's new hires so far, including rhule

It’s been a day and they still aren’t.
  2. HuskerNCorpus

cbs sports grades CFB's new hires so far, including rhule

Rhule has done it at the Power 5 level. Fickell has not. Not that I think LF is a bad hire, it looks like a very good hire actually. But hot commodities coming out of the AAC aren’t exactly sure things. And he also will have the issue of his players being ticked off the team passed over...
  3. HuskerNCorpus

Rate your confidence in the Matt Rhule hire

I think it’s a GREAT hire, but I’m a little gun-shy after what’s happened here previously.
  4. HuskerNCorpus

Trey Palmer gone.

Smart move most likely. Palmer is a helluva player. I wish he could have played here under better circumstances, but I definitely enjoyed watching him.
  5. HuskerNCorpus

HuskerMax User Redux

Guenther
  6. HuskerNCorpus

It’s Official: Welcome Matt Rhule

Love it! Let’s get this ship back on track. Patience, folks!
  7. HuskerNCorpus

Rhule negotiations

Rhule would be a fantastic hire, IMO.
  8. HuskerNCorpus

Nebraska @ Iowa Game Thread (11/25/22)

Perhaps not, but he needs to be able to have complete control over his staff.
  9. HuskerNCorpus

As HC, yes we do. As WR coach? I would love it if the new HC would look his way for the position, but there’s a very good chance that won’t be the case.
  10. HuskerNCorpus

Mickey's last game

In a perfect world, the next HC would want MJ as a WR coach and MJ would accept. But the new HC needs to have complete control of his staff and who he hires.
  11. HuskerNCorpus

I’m not arguing with you about anything in regards to Whip. Whip has been horrible IMO. My comment that you quoted after the game, was made during the game about including the HC with your good riddance statement.
  12. HuskerNCorpus

On that note, Whipple also beat Iowa. NU went super turtle far too early in the game. That isn’t just on Whipple. It’s on MJ as well.
  13. HuskerNCorpus

YES! Feels good to beat Iowa.
  14. HuskerNCorpus

Or MJ ever leading another game at NU
  15. HuskerNCorpus

Go for that! SMH
  16. HuskerNCorpus

Mickey the turtle Joseph.
  17. HuskerNCorpus

RIP - MJ HC Candidacy

Unfortunately, nothing MJ has done in his entire coaching career points to him being a successful HC at Nebraska.
  18. HuskerNCorpus

Hire Mickey

Hire someone who isn’t a 54 year old career assistant coach with zero HC experience.
  19. HuskerNCorpus

Iowa and Wisconsin

0-2

Back