• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa and Wisconsin

Both winnable games. Especially if we get Casey back. They both look terrible on offense.
Iowa with 146 yards and Wiscy with 227 today. The only thing good about watching the Huskers today was I missed that game. Getting Casey back will definitely help.

I so hope we at least win one of our last two, but if we can win both games. Well, Cheers.

Those teams know how to play defense, and they are generally capable of running the ball. Nebraska should be able to compete, but we have no identity and don't really do anything particularly well.

Those teams know how to play defense, and they are generally capable of running the ball. Nebraska should be able to compete, but we have no identity and don't really do anything particularly well.
We might have no identity and don't really do anything particularly well, but we make up for it with bad QB play, bad coaching and we are fairly slow too.

This year's versions of Iowa and Wisky are teams that a Nebraska program that is anywhere close to right should beat.

I suspect we lose to both and continue our post-Purdue scoring average of about 10 points per game. If we get Thompson back, I suppose we might have a chance.

I’d really to win these last 2 games, even though we’re already out of bowl contention. I want it for the kids, for MJ… and frankly, for us fans!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back