• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Low Country Husker

What to do with my number 7 Frost Jersey?

Better question, what do I do with Ashley’s home coming picture I paid for?
  2. Low Country Husker

Maryland Week Practice Thread : 9 Nov. Coach Rhule

Came on here to read about today’s press conference, some how found an old episode of Ally McBeal :picard:
  3. Low Country Husker

Shake n Bake

Act like you’ve been there before?? These players on this team have Never been there. 3 year starters just now getting their first interception…..was it against the rules, yes….but so is holding and these refs choose not to call that in every game played.
  4. Low Country Husker

Cheers!

2009 all over again, remember the complaints after Bo and team lost 3 in a row to include a 9-6 loss to lowly Iowa State.
  5. Low Country Husker

Yahoo Sports: B1G entering preliminary discussions with Oregon, Washington, Cal and Stanford

If this becomes true could you imagine the Volleyball Conference this would create?
  6. Low Country Husker

4 more schools reported to Join the Big 10 this week.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-ten-expansion-rumors-clemson-florida-state-oregon-washington If true, this would truly become a super conference in all College sports.
  7. Low Country Husker

2023 Scholarship Numbers

Garret Nelson declared for the 2023 Draft. Big loss https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Nebraska-defender-Garrett-Nelson-declares-for-2023-NFL-Draft-201430149/
  8. Low Country Husker

Go Navy beat army

That was a hard fought game to prove who was number 2 in the commander in chief trophy race. Go Air Force! Fly, Fight, Win.
  9. Low Country Husker

Assistant Coaching Budget

So no S&C coach based on your proposal?
  10. Low Country Husker

Satterfield for OC?

https://www.islandpacket.com/sports/college/article269303687.html
  11. Low Country Husker

Luke Fickell "there might be something there"

Fickell has a contract to 2028 and is making $5 mil a year plus incentives in a state his family wants to be in. What exactly can NU offer that would lure him from that situation?
  12. Low Country Husker

How about this guy as a program rebuilder

His son Skip has a lot of his dad's builder qualities, currently coaching the Stallions who went 9-1 last year in the new Pro league.
  13. Low Country Husker

Who is the QB sat?

At this point of the season put one of the healthy walk ons out there and see what happens.
  14. Low Country Husker

BYE Week Nebraska News

Close but I was referring to his successor....
  15. Low Country Husker

BYE Week Nebraska News

Since this thread kind of morphed into a Coaching wish list, I figured I throw this out. What about a current TV analyst on a major network that is known for building a program out of nothing and taking each of his teams to the highest level in FBS competition. Although he has been out of...
  16. Low Country Husker

Former Husker OL Mark Pelini Has Passed Away

Wow, this is sad news. Condolences to the family.
  17. Low Country Husker

Just for fun, who’s your next HC possibles?

This guy may be a good fit if we can pull him from his current commitment.
  18. Low Country Husker

Official HM 2022 Season Record Contest:: Winner:Ackos

August 27 @ Northwestern W September 3 v North Dakota W September 10 v Ga Southern W September 17 v OU W September 24 Bye October 1 v Indiana W October 7 @ Rutgers W October 15 @ Purdue L October 22 Bye October 29 v Illinois W November 5 v Minnesota L November 12 @ Michigan L November 19 v...
  19. Low Country Husker

25 Scholarship Cap Has Been Removed

This is long overdue, this just made the portal even more important.

Back