• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. 1

Trev's $450M plan still valid ??

I'm betting Trev's plan get's trimmed down to about half that dollar amount.
  2. 1

Hip Drop Tackle

Just make the move to flag football already.
  3. 1

The Official Troy Dannen look-alike thread.

:Facepalm:
  4. 1

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

...or your troops.
  5. 1

Who will be Nebraska's New Athletic Director?

What does that have to do with his observation being entirely true? Nothing.
  6. 1

It sounds like he may not have handled Scoggin's and her family with enough respect when the incident first occurred and they went to him after she was dismissed from the team. I don't know enough details to say for sure.
  7. 1

I'm gambling there's more to the story that we aren't privy to. Very likely there is still a backroom feud over how much power the athletic dept. has inherited with the TV money and the BOR isn't liking it, thus the delay in finding a new President. Plus it has been rumored here and elsewhere...
  8. 1

A mix of both. ^^ Trev has his issues, but until the State of Nebraska can reconfigure the leadership at NU in a manner that the BOR cannot negatively impact athletics, the school is doomed for continued failure. With the money NU brings in from the media rights alone, the Athletic Dept. should...
  9. 1

My concern is after losing Carter and now Alberts, Rhule will have no issues taking a job elsewhere if he has the itch. Who could blame him? NU administration is a cluster and has been for a very long time. A bunch of stiff shirts that snicker at the thought of NU athletics suffering as a...
  10. 1

Whats this stuff regarding Trev?

Coach Love obviously broke the cardinal rule of his profession and of his marriage. That being said, this 23-24 y/o grown woman was way old enough to know better as well. She willingly went out drinking and sexing with her coach on numerous occasions. If she thought he was pressuring her into...
  11. 1

This is old news. Only the lawsuit is new. Nobody is going anywhere.
  12. 1

Ashley Scoggin or Ashley's Scroggin? She had sex with him, a married man, in parking lots, multiple places in campus buildings, and in his hotel room on a team trip...and she is acting like she was a victim! This is what is wrong in America today. I'd hope the judge gives her an ear full and...
  13. 1

WBB Game #24 vs Iowa, @PBA, Sun, 2/11/24, Noon, CST, FS1 (Game Thread)

Huge win for Coach Williams and the girls. On paper they shouldn't have been in this one, but they clearly were playing with heart and sometimes that in itself turns the table. Whatever the Iowa sideline was thinking by having CC disappear most of the second half likely cost them the game...
  14. 1

Rex Burkhead retires

Warrior
  15. 1

Iowa Self Reporting Tampering with Portal Alabama OL

Only when you ask a top flight organization like the NCAA...
  16. 1

Who will start as qb this year?

Jacory Barney... You heard it here first.
  17. 1

Dylan Raiola Tonight!!! What to watch

This looks strangely familiar....
  18. 1

Glenn Thomas is the new QB coach

Yeah...because anyone who has never coached football before will never be a good coach...wait, what? In all seriousness, I get the risk factor but Rhules job is identifying good staff members and so far he seems to have done exactly that. Yeah old dudes with experience seem the norm, but so...

Back