• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Nexxus

Nebraska @ Colorado Game Thread (9/9/23)

I dont comment much, but I have to say this is the most intelligent post on the board today. This is absolutely true.
  2. Nexxus

Pat Forde may be a jerk...

He has hit rock bottom, but continues to dig.
  3. Nexxus

Pat Forde may be a jerk...

Sad part is......I'm to the point I don't even care who the coach is anymore. Like a coach is going to be our savior. I think we have tried that five different times now. We live in a different world than when we were a good football team.
  4. Nexxus

Larry the Cable Guy Weighs In

Lol. Budweiser commercial………”TRUE”
  5. Nexxus

Be honest...

Ouch. Not used to that from the weatherman. But you are right. Announcer‘s even mentioned on the interception, how they watched and just waited for the same mistake to be made and capitalized
  6. Nexxus

Be honest...

You are right there. I think he did it because the D was sucking. They did better following that horrific call, but I think that was his rational
  7. Nexxus

Urban Meyer

Yes
  8. Nexxus

Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (8/27/22)

Alright now! Let’s see if the D is running on all eight as well. Yes!
  9. Nexxus

Zac Taylor message to Nebraska

Right. Pretty soon we won’t be searching for a coach, we’ll be putting ads out on Indeed.
  10. Nexxus

Heard it here first

11. Nexxus

It’s Over

Yes. This hot mess is finally over
  12. Nexxus

Meltdown. Can Frost manage it this week?

The answer to your thread. Big no.
  13. Nexxus

Trev Knew……

Remember the FB movie “The Rookies”? “Ya Gotta Have Heart”. I wonder how many players were more worried about getting to a Holloween party on time.
  14. Nexxus

Trev Knew……

Had the Omaha Mavericks football team program not been cut, it’s sad to say that they would probably be Nebraska’s premier college football team right now.
  15. Nexxus

When will frost and company stop laying eggs.

I always get hooked like a big sucker fish. After the Northwestern game, I'm thinking things have turned, and the following games are going to be big. (Insert gameshow LOSER sound effect) So I book hotel rooms, plane tickets and pay an atrocious price for 5 game tickets to the IOWA game. This is...
  16. Nexxus

We are a laughing stock

AM hardly ran at all yesterday…,,,so maybe

Back