• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Redfish

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Without the extreme turnover issue this year. You could make a legit case with better QB play, NU goes 9-3 or even 10-2. Flip your one-score games from L to W. The scenario they are looking at now will certainly take care of that. We do however need to maintain or defensive prowess and not take...
  2. Redfish

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

The truth is... we may never know! But, kudos to all involved!
  3. Redfish

The 2024 portal season thread

He sure seems to have some serious firepower!
  4. Redfish

2024 QBs in the Portal

When your offense is at the bottom of the barrel, it's not hard to aim higher. How much higher do we aim, needs to be the question.
  5. Redfish

I think they are looking for a mobile QB, Sims, Haarberg was a runner, and Purdy too. I think he is 6'3" and 215. Bigger guy on top of it all. But if you are talking and fearing he may get hurt, then maybe we ought to be looking at OL help even more!
  6. Redfish

Matthew Sluka from Holy Cross has some awesome stats. 1723 yds passing, 62% comp. 20 TD 5 int. 1243 yds rushing and another 9 TDs. If you wanted a one-and-done QB, he may be a good one to look at!
  7. Redfish

CBS Sports Bud Elliott says NU can’t get top portal QBs with Satterfield as OC.

Any changes to the staff, I would bet come before the first signing day. Maybe add a QB coach?
  8. Redfish

Dylan Riola

My thinking was that he would e good in helping to rebuild the culture. as well as being a great coach!
  9. Redfish

Dylan Riola

As far as a QB coach is concerned, do you think Turner Gill would come back to NU? I think he could certainly work for Rhule very effectively and with Ron Brown still here, it could be a pretty good fit. Expanding the use of the option and running it more effectively. He's done the job before!
  10. Redfish

Michigan cheaters

I don't post too much anymore, but this situation was really disheartening. Harbaugh for all the really good things he has done for his school and brought back Michigan to it's high standard of play on the field, he has really damaged is character and integrity and those too things are really...
  11. Redfish

Well Iowa just got tougher.......

Who would even think of letting a coach that gives 8 or 9 wins every season? That would be nuts! What if your next 5 or 6 coaches can't find their way out of a wet paper sack and you have losing seasons end on end for what seems like decades. I bet there are college courses with case studies on...
  12. Redfish

Well Iowa just got tougher.......

Ok, that's FUNNY!
  13. Redfish

Dylan Raiola

similar to what Alabama does. I think Saban and Smart are very good judges of coaching talent as well as talented athletes. I just hope we can get back to that level of play, it has been way too long. I'm not jealous of them, but I certainly appreciate their level of play and details to the game.
  14. Redfish

Rhuling the Transfer Portal

Yeah, before we get too crazy on accolades for Coach Rhule, let's see how we look against the run in the first 2-3 games. Then I can start getting excited. We have been able to stop the run since Suh was in school.
  15. Redfish

To be fair, Callahan recruited some talent! But he did the unthinkable and went west coast on us. That doomed him from the beginning. Transfer portal would have possibly helped back then as well. But Callahan recruited pretty well.
  16. Redfish

c/o 2025 QB Stone Saunders in Lincoln Wednesday

Is he originally from PA? I do not see where PSU has offered, or even on his "list". 54 TD's, a TD every 3.6 completions, that ridiculous!
  17. Redfish

It still boggles my mind that with all the cultural history and resources, that Frost could have been so wrong for this team and University. I still can't imagine what really went wrong.
  18. Redfish

Former Husker/Beaver QB Tristan Gebbia transfers to Ohio St.

Wow!! 7 years if college down the drain.
  19. Redfish

Ever wonder what Mario is doing now?

They had to, in order to stay alive!!
  20. Redfish

Zavier Betts Is Back On The Team

I think the young man has talent, and he's a local kid. Give him another shot! I think that Coach Rhule has a plan and can give these men a direction they can follow. I don't think they had that with Frost. My reasoning behind that statement is that the team really never established any kind of...

Back