• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Hope hes not using this as pressure to get something he wants at ga
That would be a very dangerous tightrope for the family to maneuver. The bridge to the Nebraska "family" is one I doubt they want to burn down. I doubt this is about maneuvering for a better deal from Georgia. This thing at GA sounds more like a full breakup more than it seems like they want to start seeing other people in order to be sure about the relationship.

NIL $$$ talks....everything else walks.

Looks like UNL has an impressive salary pool for QB's from their collective!!!!
While I can't contest that money does talk and certainly is important in today's college football landscape, I think it's highly unlikely that this potential commitment is about Nebraska "outbidding" Georgia. Everything seems to point to a change in the landscape at Georgia.

While I can't contest that money does talk and certainly is important in today's college football landscape, I think it's highly unlikely that this potential commitment is about Nebraska "outbidding" Georgia. Everything seems to point to a change in the landscape at Georgia.
I am hearing Huskers may be giving a lower NIL than would of been the case in May at least this year.

What do you put on your foot before you put your shoe on???
I had to take a double take on his comment to figure out if he was being sarcastic and making fun of those who have claimed that we wouldn't get any recruits because of Satterfield. But then I saw the comment came from Huskermax's perpetual voice of doom. So, yeah, he probably means it. For some reason, it made me laugh even more than when I thought it was sarcasm. :Rolf:

Ohio State and Michigan fans, along with GA and most of the SEC, has always thought that about Nebraska. Even when we were regularly kicking SEC butt in bowl games.
Though they wanted to put us there, we had score board on them, so grudging respect was there. To me thats like going to the target range and the person next to you is kicking your butt and in order to salve your self pride you point out the bullets they're using is all wrong.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back